Oikos Coop. - Via Roma, 17 - Tel 0736888609 - Mobile 3341547890 - Fax 0736888158 - Email
Since 1998 it has been located in via Roma 17 within De Castellotti - Pagnanelli Palace, which dates back to 1700 and was enlarged in 1856.
The Town Council bought this building in order to create a single cultural centre where the main museum resources of the town would have been housted. Since July 1998 it has hosted the Picture Gallery, the Allevi Archaeological Museum, the Museum of Lace, the Folk Tradition Museum and the Public Library. Lately renewed, every museum has been provided with facilities for the disabled. Offida Museum also hosts exhibitions, meetings, conventions and workshops for teenage students. To this purpose an original hut of the Picena Age and tomb have been rebuilt outside in the garden.